Signage on your mind? Help us choose the best raw material
Signage is one of the most essential tools to promote business. Good branding and use of best raw materials can make or break a brand. In our earlier blog we had written about “The key perquisites of Signage” , so how does one decide which material to choose for one’s signage?
Signage can be broadly categorized into External Signs and Internal Signs. Based on the purpose & positioning of the signage raw materials that will go into making the signage can be chosen.
- ACP Signage: ACP or Aluminium Composite Panels are sturdy sheets made by sandwiching polyethylene between two layers of aluminium sheets. ACP sheets can be effectively used for facades, wall signs and directional signs. ACP is weather resistant, can be router cut and fixed with acrylic and leds to achieve glow effect.
- Acrylic Signage: These are one of the most versatile material that can be moulded into various shapes and sizes. These can be lit and non lit. Acrylic signs form a major part of Retail signs, Hospital Signs, Malls or Quick Service Restaurants. Acrylics come in varied colours and are durable.
- Aluminium and Stainless Steel Signage: Metals give a classy and sleek look to signage. Aluminium, SS , brass or gold steel are laser cut into desired shapes and halo lit. Metal signage are dust, water and weather resistant to some extent. These can be powder coated to resist corrosion.
- LED Neon Signage: The latest trend in signage field is the use of flexible led neon tubes in desired shapes for logos or letters for branding. Led neon tubes come in varied colours and can effectively enhance any area with their brightness and appeal. Although these are more suited for internal branding, these can be enclosed in a protective external clear acrylic box for external purpose too.
- Vinyl and Flex signage: One of the most adaptable raw materials in the signage industry are flex and vinyl graphics. Flex signs can be used for facades, coming soon signs or promotional offers. Although flex are not weather resistant and need to be replaced continually these are one of the most cheapest options and widely used by businesses with small budgets. Vinyls can be used for vehicle promotion, internal branding, wall or window or as inserts in menu boards. Vinyls can be printed with any artwork and adequately promote businesses.
We, at Pioneer Corporation are adept in using all the raw materials effectually to assist you in furthering your brand to reach its intended customers.
Call us today at +91-9650768471
Or write to us at email@example.com